At GroundSwell, we operate based on a core set of beliefs.
When it comes to growth:
- Growing cash flows presents different challenges than starting a business.
- The successful growth of a company depends not only on the quality of the company’s product or service, but how that company is managed.
- Every business is unique, and growing every business is a unique challenge. But there are best practices that work for all growing businesses.
- Great managers aren’t born, they’re made. An individual can learn the skills of successful management if they follow The GroundSwell Operating System for Results.
When it comes to managing people:
- The success of an organization should be measured not just in dollars and cents, but in the personal and professional growth of every individual involved in it.
- Feedback, training, and coaching drive improvement.
- To accomplish your goals, you must effectively communicate them to your team, and make it clear what role each person plays in accomplishing them.
- Accountability at every level of an organization is key to its success. One must refuse to blame others for a lack of results.
When it comes to breaking away from the pack:
- It’s better to make the competition irrelevant than to beat the competition. Instead of trying to win the game, change the game.
- When everyone else zigs, you need to zag.